The Regional Bond Dealers Association (RBDA) is the predominant U.S. trade association focused on representing regional and middle-market securities firms active in the fixed income markets. The RBDA is headquartered in Washington, DC, USA.
The RBDA was formed in March 2008 by 14 firms. The RBDA's stated mission is to "work to advocate public policies and market practices aimed at improving the market environment" and to "provide a forum for its members to discuss and debate issues of common interest."
Leadership and Members Edit
- Mark Medford (Chair), Vining Sparks
- Kenneth Williams (Vice Chair), Stone & Youngberg LLC
- Silas Matthies (Treasurer-Secretary), Wells Fargo Brokerage Services LLC
- Miles Benickes, M.L. Stern & Co.
- Jeff Chapman, Fifth Third Securities
- Jay Hiniker, Cronin & Co., Inc.
- Dan Leland, Southwest Securities
- Michael Marz, First Southwest Company
- Mike Newhouse, Seattle-Northwest Securities Corp.
- Demetri Patikas, Duncan - Williams, Inc.
- Alan Polsky, Dougherty & Company LLC
- Marc Porter, G.X. Clarke & Co.
- Tom Ricketts, Incapital LLC
- Don Winton, Crews & Associates, Inc.
Executive staff of the RBDA includes Chief Executive Officer Mike Nicholas.
In addition to firms represented on the board of directors, membership in the RBDA includes Coastal Securities, Inc., Comerica Securities, D.A. Davidson and Co., FTN Financial, Oppenheimer & Co. and Raymond James & Associates. Associate members include Broadridge Financial, MarketAxess and TheMuniCenter.
- RBDA Web site
- Script error